Smile before and
during the call - it makes you
sound relaxed and friendly.
- Always use a warm friendly
- Introduce yourself - state
your name, your company's name and
- Always sound enthusiastic.
- Take all Phone-ups seriously,
Professionally, and take notes.
- Take control of the
call by asking questions.
- Take the curse
off the call - by asking questions
like, " Do you have a moment
to talk " or " Am I
interrupting anything important ? " This
may help to prevent the prospect
from cutting you off later in
- Always get name and number using "What's
your name ?" - not "Can I get Your name
- Never lie or low-ball
- Always have them write
your name down (spell it).
- Always go for the appointment
on the first call.
HAPPEN UNTIL YOU HAVE
SOMEONE TO SELL !